Monday, April 29, 2013

Its Shaking On My Dream

It was dark outside, and I'm rushing to take an elevator. I press #3 and suddenly its shaking....

April 25 after my bible study, at around 12:30 midnight (early morning of April 26) I opened my laptop and watched my stress reliever "Be Careful of My Heart", chatted with friend as well and then at around 2:00 a.m. I decided to sleep.
I told to myself I will get up early around 7:00 a.m. as I need to make laundry and go to church and afternoon will be Lola's birthday celebration. In short I planned everything until...

I went outside our building and ride a taxi, I need to see Ate Che, I can't remember exactly the reason why but I'm rushing to see her. When I got down the taxi, I asked myself why the sky is so gloomy "uulan or parang babagyo naman yata sa dilim" I don't know kung bakit kinakabahan ako, I saw a man, his complexion is darker than me, Nigerian siguro sya. I pressed the elevator to #3, this time no doubt, usually kasi if I visited at their flat I'm pressing first #2 then pagbumukas don ko lang narerealized na I need to up another floor pa. But that time, I'm sure sa #3. Super kinakabahan pa rin ako without knowing any reason why. I uttered a prayer " Lord, guide me...alisin mo po ang kaba ko" after few seconds I felt that the elevator was shaking and kumikindadap na ang ilaw sa loob ng elevator. I gripped hand to had and I confirmed to myself that yes there's an earthquake. I prayed "Lord, kayo na po ang bahala sa akin, whatever your plan is" After a short prayer my mind is telling me not to worry and my heart spoke to me "the Lord will hold your right hand.." and nawala ang kaba ko. I'm starring at the door of the elevator still praying that it will open and I can find Ate Che. Glory to God nabuksan si elevator, but after ko makalabas bigla na lang bumagsak and to my surprise the same man I talked with sa ground is the same man I saw when the elevator was open. It was dark in the lobby but its good there's still a little light coming from somewhere.
"Did you see Soothettes (ate che's real name)?"
"Check maybe she's there in their house but you need to be in a hurry" he said
While he's talking to me, he's pointing his finger on the elevator and nakita ko na nagbabaksakan na from upper floor ang mga kahoy. 
I knocked at Ate Che's door and I told her that we must go down immediately.
While looking for way to go out, still I am praying. And thanks to God, He let us come out to the building without any harm. The sky was dark and there are only few numbers of people outside the building. 
"Nasaan kaya ang iba? ano kaya ang nangyari sa iba" I also saw the "black man" looking at the dark sky.

At bigla akong nagising....its 9:00 a.m na! 
Until now the scene is still fresh in my memory, for whatever does it mean I trust in the Lord that He will reveal it to me. 
There are some earthquakes that will pass on our life - may mahina lang na parang aalog-alugin lang tayo, papaalalahanan sa mga bagay bagay pero there are some earthquake na high intensity talaga, mga pangyayari sa buhay natin na talagang babago at magbibigay ng malakas na impact. But whatever it is low or high intensity if we will remain with the Lord nothing to fear.


"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand" - Isaiah 41:10

I had a dream na din before, I considered it as God's way na ipakita sa akin yung mga bagay na kelangan ko ng kasagutan. God never failed to answer me through that dream, and whatever the reasons behind this dream I know si Lord ang gagawa para maunawaan ko.

" “For the Lord God does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets" Amos 3:7 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless