Monday, April 1, 2013

KCAT Shirts for fund raising 2013

Have these shirts and help my friend Kcat Yarza in raising funds for her lifetime medications of NF2. Even I'm away from her I hope I can help her even in this little way that I know. And hope you can too help us by simply buying this cool and very inspiring designs shirt or by sharing this information to your friends.

There are 6 designs to choose from and I got it all :)

lahat maganda, wala akong itulak kabigin kaya ang ending I ordered all the designs :)

SIZES:
Check this chart to be your guide in choosing what size fits you.


 DESIGN 1 - Happiness Starts with You



DESIGN 2 - I am...


DESIGN 3 - I Can't but I CAN

DESIGN 4 - Live and Believe
 



 DESIGN 5 - Live for the Moment


DESIGN 6 - Life Must Go On


All designs are already available, just click here:http://www.facebook.com/artahtack especially those who are in Philippines.
For those who are in Doha, Qatar the selling price is 45QR including the shipping cost. Just let me know the design number and your size. Cash basis only.
Thank you
God bless

Kindly read this article as well KNOCKING ON THE HEARTS OF OTHERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless