Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vacation 2010: Things I Hearted this Week

There's no place like home talaga
Kaya naman halos lahat ng bagay sa paligid ko I really

At mas masaya kung yung mga bagay na yon is makukuha mo, matitikman o kaya mararanasan.

Super I hearted by these things this week

Chocolate Marble Cake from Goldilocks

 


Since I was in college I really love Goldilocks Marble Slice Cake. Everytime I had a chance to drop by on their store bumibili talaga ako...ang sarap kasi, hindi sya masyadong matamis compare to other cakes and the cake itself super soft and fresh na fresh ang lasa kaya siguro super nahappy talaga ako nung matikman ko ulit ang lasa nya

Room's Side Table




I love pictures & I love flaunting those on my room. There is a story behind those pictures and kahit pa yata ilang beses ipaulit sa akin ang kwento e kayang kaya kong ulitin. Pictures are full of stories...full of memories that really to be treasured.


Those 3 pictures (big one) on the picture was all taken a week after I departed from Philippines on 2006 while those on the small frames was taken in Robinson one weekend na wala kaming klase sa Masteral so instead nagmalling kami and napagkatuwaan na magpapicture..hehehe



Sungka


I can't remember the last time I played sungka. Ang naaalala ko lang is when I was in highschool binilhan kami ni Tita Mama ng sungkaan and nagshare kami ni Ate Mae (may cousin) and everytime na naglalaro kami lagi kaming talo kasi mukhang memorize na yata ni Tita Ma ang sungkaan..hehehe. Who says that sungka is larong pambata lang? its a game for all ages. Just yesterday super naexcite ako na maglaro ulit nito when I saw my cousins (the younger generation) playing. And since wala pa masyadong makachikahan sa cementery I played sungka muna


Baby Tee

I don't usually buy baby tees kasi bihira lang naman ako magsuot usually even casual day sa office I still preferred to wear a polo shirt or anything with collar but today when I saw the designs I really at napabili talaga ako



Super I love the printed words...and I really mean it. I am thankful that I am a Filipino

 
The first time I saw the design of this shirt alam ko na di ko na sya bibitiwan..hehehe. I love the unique design of African ladies...simple black & white then nabreak lang nang mga striking colors ng mga damit nila..nice di ba?

 

I know marami pa akong magugustuhan, matitikman, mararanasan o maaring balikan while I'm taking my vacation but for this week ito lang muna ang ishare ko sa inyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless