Saturday, June 1, 2013

MAY that was

I love month of May as I love March.
It reminds me of flowers - its colors and fragrance
It reminds me of laughter how people enjoy the sun and water.
It reminds me how family and friends are gathered and reunited.
It reminds me of summer and sunny days
And always reminds me how the Lord blessed and favored me.
A blessed life doesn't mean a smooth every day but how you overcome each day in the presence of the Lord. Along the way are problems, troubles, and challenges but all of those have purpose in us, have you ever wonder pwede namang lahat ok lahat smooth bakit kailangan pa to experience some problems, God knows what's the best for us and He wants to learn, and part of the process of learning is to for us to draw close to Him. If everything will go smoothly every time, maaalala mo pa kaya Sya? 
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose" - Romans 8:28
There will come a time na parang sunod sunod ang problema di ba, halos malunod ka na, minsan nasasabi mo" Lord, pwede po bang wag naman sunod-sunod, pwede po bang pahinga muna"  I heard one sermon "sa bawat problema na dumarating sa atin, blessing ang kapalit, pagpapala ang kasunod" Gusto natin lahat ng blessings pero ayaw natin ng pagsubok, pero if we will only know how great our God is, if we will only trust and submit everything to God we will consider our trials and problems as one of our blessings. I am so much thankful God taught me to trust Him and to be thankful in all circumstances. Hindi natin kailangan ng miracle in order for us to praise and thank God, in everyday of our lives we must acknowledge His presence and be thankful.
"In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you" - I Thessalonians 5:18
Thank you so much Lord for a blessed month of May - for everything that You've done, for all the blessings that You bestowed unto me, to my family and loved ones. And today is another month, continue to be with me in my journey. I know that there will be rough roads along my way but as long as You are holding me I know everything will be fine, You're will be done and not mine. Shower me wisdom and plant the desire I should have in my heart. Thank you so much Lord. I give you back all the praises and thanks giving. Amen

Happy first day of June!
I claimed it already, its gonna be an amazing June! a blessed month :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless