Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy 18th Birthday Yeyen!

Time flies so fast, our little "pupot" is now a fine lady. I am so happy seeing the way you live your life, alam ko hindi madali ang lumaki without your mom. I'm so happy how you use your time in serving the Lord, sa mga ministry in the church. And now that you're 18, expect na mas maraming mga pressures, decision making and kung ano-ano ka pang kakaharapin but never give up and always always hold on and trust to the Lord; never compromise your faith. Continue to be a blessing to other people, sobrang natuwa ako nung nakasama kita sa gift giving, and I'm looking forward to do more charity works with you. 
Preparing for the party is not easy, alam ko kung gaano ka nastress, exhausted, pressured  pero its all worth it naman. It's one of your Tita Ella's dream for you, and its now fulfilled :-) Enjoy the night, enjoy the party.
And here's my greeting and as a part of your 18th words of wisdom.
Always remember that there are so many people who loves you especially us your family. Stay blessed. I love you.

Happy 18th Birthday Yen!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless