Saturday, June 1, 2013

Last day of MAY and The Fridates

I had a great and blessed month of May. Yesterday is the last day of the month and the last Friday as well.  From morning till midnight I really feel the joy of every moment.
Start the day praising the Lord and hearing His word. Truly I'm so blessed. 
Yesterday is the last day of vacation of Kuya Edwin's family here in Doha. Nakakatuwa na makita silang magkakasama and I'm really happy too to spend some times with them, the gala bonding moment with them in the museum  and in the park.God planned everything for them to be here even in just few months, everything went smooth from the time they left Philippines until their last day here. Praise be to God that Doha has been good to them, Ate Jen, kuya Edwin's wife received Jesus Christ as her personal Savior here in one of our bible study meeting. She had her water baptism last May 23, 2013. That's the great blessing she received in visiting Doha.
Our BS group had our thanksgiving lunch after our Friday morning service. Thank you Kuya Ver, more blessings for you.

         Clarence, EJ, Ate Jen and Dianne                                      Calonge family with ate Tin

Friday church morning service yesterday was a bit emotional for me, especially when I saw Jhoanne on the stage as a part of music team, I was reminded that it might be the last time I will be with her in the church. She's one of my closest friend in QICM and even here in Doha. But I know God has something for her, better plans for her. Like, Ate Jen she accepted Christ as her personal Savior here in Doha and serves as part of the music ministry.
Picture Picture din outside the worship hall after the Church morning service...

 
Ano daw sabeee?? sabi ni Kuya Ver "The Familia Banal" pose :)
 parang si Kuya Ver lang ang tatay namin ..hahaha

 ang kukulit lang...hehehe
I reached the house at almost 2:00 p.m. and after 30 minutes sleeping beauty na ako. Honestly, I'm not the kind of person who sleep much, 5 hours of sleep is already enough for me pero since tired and puyat siguro since last Friday nakakatulog talaga ako ng tanghali. I considered it as "achievement" kasi nga its unusual for me.
Evening after Hazel duty, single ladies went to Villagio
First stop, ang malapit na naming maging favorite na Mark & Spencer :)
 But this time hindi kami sa apparel section, biscuits and chocolates ang trip ng mga lola nyo :)
 And these what I've got....
enjoying the fruit shortcake now...
After checking other shops, we visited Gondolania to meet the ladies..
 Who says its for kids and teens only....
Childlike :)

"Not all girls want prince charming and happily ever after. Some just want a man who is willing to stand by her side and ride the wave through the storm with her."
anong nangyari at umiilaw ang mga mata natin girls...hahaha

 
After makapag fun fair, eto na nagutom na ang mga lola nyo...
Jhoanne: McDonalds na lang tayo
Me: Gosh sis bagong bago naman ang naisip mong kainin, hahaha
May dumaang bata sa harapan namin at may dala syang box ng Krispy Kreeemmmeeee!!!!
Hazel: Saan kaya nya binili yon
Me: sis,sige na itanong mo
Nawala na si bata di pa rin naitanong, kaya hanap hanap ang peg ng KK...
At last....
Paano kayang di namin nakita si KK e samantalang katabi lang sya ni T.G.I.Fridays..hmmmm, dati kasi nagsara si KK...
After almost a month of craving...
The Happy Krispy Kremer :)
 Freshness and Sweetness ...
Thank you Lord for all the blessings and for having each other
Truly it was a blessed Friday...
Oooppssss.....
Look what I found on our last stop...
Hindi ba pwedeng everyday is a World's NO TOBACCO DAY na lang ....
Hope you had a happy, great, amazing, and blessed weekend too. And for those who doesn't spend their weekend yet, hope you have a great weekend too!
God bless us all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless