Saturday, May 18, 2013

Every day is Friday

After I learned the news about the "M" sisters I asked them if we can spend Wednesday night with each other. To those who just come across here in my site, Wednesday is my favorite day of the week and I'm always looking forward to it and how I can make it special in my own way.
We decided to have dinner at Villagio. We checked some food chains in the food court but it seems that its our daily food already. So instead we tried T.G.I.Fridays. Its not my first time here but its always like one as every visit I had, I'm with different people :)
T.G.I.Fridays stands for "Thank Goodness Its Friday". It is an American restaurant focusing on casual dining. They have now 920 restaurants in 61 countries. WOW!

I love T.G.I.Fridays! 

 

THE PLACE
They are known for its appearance, the red stripped canopies and brass railings and frequent use of antique decor.
I like the colorful ambiance and how they put stuffs to create theme on every part of the place. I'm thinking where did they get those stuffs especially the old ones that really makes their place unique, to think that all of their branches have same theme.

THE FOOD
It's not my first time here and everytime I visit them I'm checking for new to taste. Sometimes I'm thinking that T.G.I.Fridays, Applebees and Chilis are only one company with different name only because they have almost the same type of food and plate presentations.
signature plate of red and white, even in Philippine they used the same color and design
Pick - Three- for-All
The starter or appetizer is a set of chicken, cheese sticks, loaded potato skin . Its perfect for sharing!
 Cajun Shrimp Pasta - looks good taste even better!
Tender chicken and shrimp sauteed with red bell pepper then tossed with al dente fettuccine ribbons in a spicy Cajun Alfredo sauce finish with Parmesan shavings 
Chicken Quesadillas
 Oreo Madness - it reminds me of my childhood, the FUNWICH!
Cookies and cream ice cream sandwiched between layers of Oreo cookie crust with caramel and fudge.
Strawberry Lemonade Crush
Fresh muddled strawberries, lime juice, lemon juice, cane sugar, fresh lemons and Sprite. O di ba "mix-mix" ang drama ng drinks na ito pero in fairness refreshing naman talaga.

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Customer service is one important factor I really consider, and in fairness to their staffs and crews, two thumbs up. They are really approachable and you'll not be hesitated to ask them if you need something. What makes T.G.I. Fridays unique from any other dining is the crew uniforms. I really love how they put thingy stuffs on their head and pins on their suspenders.
And not to forget T.G.I.Fridays is known as well for giving surprises to persons who's celebrating birthdays with them. Wala pa rin tatalo sa original how they sing, clap, and shout to greet and to sing for the birthday celebrants, although some restaurants have it also iba talaga 'pag sa T.G.I.Fridays mas feel na feel mo kasi happy yung mga staffs and crews naka-smile talaga. I also celebrated my birthday in T.G.I. Fridays way back years kaya alam ko yung feeling na masurprise nila..agaw attention sa madlang people ang peg!
at the back of our table, there's one Arab woman who's celebrating her birthday - SURPRISE!

THE PRICE
Its all worth it! The price is not that expensive if you'll compare to other dine in restaurants and aside their food usually comes into a big servings so for me the price is affordable.

EATING SESSIONS....




HAPPY TUMMY...HAPPY WEDNESDAY..HAPPY ME!

Wherever you are, whatever you have, still the best is who you have. Thank you sisters for the T.G.I.Fridays night. Hope it will not be the last. 
Guys why not try to be with your friends anytime, any days at T.G.I.Fridays! coz here its always Friday!
Till next food trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless