Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy Friendship Day


I am blessed with a lot of friends. They are everywhere - from school, workplace, church, community, family, social medias. And I'm so much thankful to all of them, even some of them are really afar but like what they say distance is not a hindrance. There are a lot of means to communicate - kung dati rati nga snail mail lang ngayon pa na super hi-tech na. How I love to put all of your pictures here guys pero baka mamaya may makalimutan ako magtampo so I'd choose not to.
Like any other relationship, in friendship may mga tampuhan at samaan din ng loob but what matters is how you forgive each other and start on a clean slate again. In a group kung ilan kayo ganon ding kadami ang differences nyo, pero kahit gaano kadami ang opposite attitudes nyo in the end ok naman. Gusto mo ng love story movie, sila more on action, gusto mo pizza sila more on sweet foods pero in the end you'll agree to something. Every one has its own ego and pride but hindi naman mahalaga kung sino ang nagkamali or sino ang dapat unang magapologize. Sa magkakaibigan hindi katulad ng isang exam na ang binibilang lang is yung correct answer mo.
Ang sarap ng may kaibigan, just wondering kung meron bang taong walang kaibigan. I'm talking about real, true friend hindi yung kaibigan ka lang kapag may kailangan sa'yo or may hihinging tulong sa'yo. You're selfish if you're thinking na kaya mo lang sila kaibigan para in times of troubles may sasalo sa'yo, in times of  need may malalapitan ka at magpapahiram sa'yo ng pera, kapag broken hearted ka may magcocomfort sa'yo or kung ano-ano pa. If yan lang na mga bagay na yan ang iniisip mo kaya yoyu remain sa pagkakaibigan sa kanila, well you are in danger. 
Thank you to Joyce Hall, we owe why there is a Friendship Day and we're celebrating it today August 4 (every 1st Sunday of August).
To all my friends all over the place, all over the world :-)
Happy Friendship Day!
Thank you so much for the love and care you always shower me; for sharing and giving me a portion of your time, hindi ko pa sinasabi minsan alam nyo na that I need someone to comfort me. Sa lahat lahat ng pingasamahan, talagang through thick and thin tested na. You are such a blessing to me, and I do thank God for your life. Looking forward growing old with you guys, yung tipong mga anak na natin ang magkakalaro at magkakaibigan din...hahaha
I love you 
Looking forward for more Friendship Day together...

_________

FRIENDS loves at all times - Proverbs 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless