Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"My Eid Al Fitr 2013"

Eid Holiday is on the way!
Capture the moment of each day and be featured here on my blog. Starting on the first day of Eid I will feature several stories on how expatriates are celebrating Eid in the middle east.

Here's how:
1. Capture every moment of your Eid Holiday, choose the best photo
2. Send it to me on my Facebook account or email me at jencarellano@yahoo.com
Put "My Eid Al Fitr 2013" as a subject
3. Put a short stories or caption on your picture. Just put the date of when you took the picture so I can have an idea if that is your 1st day, 2nd day, etc. Kindly include also the place the picture was taken.

You can send a picture of your holiday taken every day
This is not a contest and no price at all :-) its just started this afternoon while I'm having lunch with my friends in the office, when I told them to take picture on how they will spend their Eid and send it to me so I can feature them here. 
So guys if you want your holiday to be documented, send it to me and assure that your Eid holiday will be more memorable to keep.
Hope to receive from you
Happy Holidays!
Enjoy 
God bless

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless