Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Shop and Share Love at Cotton On

Its not on my plan to visit any mall on Eid Holiday, aside from its crowded I read the memorandum circular from Philippine embassy regarding the terrorist threat. But plan didn't go that way, and much to what I expect that we will only visit one mall that day, parang nagmall tour kami - 3 malls in 1 day! But we chose the not so crowded place, we opted to go to the newly opened malls. Ironically di sya masayadong matao kasi mejo malayo, I mean you'll really need your own car or car lift kasi walang taxi stand.
Our first stop Ezdan Mall
And since its not my first time on Ezdan, I checked those stores na di ko pa napapasok at naeenjoy. I heard and read a lot about COTTON ON, so I didn't miss the chance to get in.
Cotton On is an Australian retail chain operating in different countries in New Zealand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, US, UAE, Philippines, etc.and now in Qatar! Its my first time in Cotton On, I never even tried it once even meron sa Pinas.
Like any other retail chain, Cotton On has so many things to offer - from smart casual to sleep wear for women, men and kids, at sa dami ng pagpipilian mo nakakalito talaga, buti na lang hindi mejo naovercome ko na ang pagiging impulsive buyer ko ^_^ kaya I ended up buying few stuffs only from them.

I really love this Rubi ballerina shoes I bought from them. Super comfy! if I only knew my feet will love it, as in talagang I'll buy all colors, sana pagbalik ko don meron pa.
Aside from the stuffs I bought from them, what I really love about Cotton On is when I found out that they are selling stuffs for the foundation. I've got these bags.
The colorful floral design captured my attention, I found it on the rack near the counter I got curious and I opened it kasi nakafold, and since its cheap naman I got a piece then I saw the label and found out that this is for a cause nga so I bought both designs.


"What started as a simple donation to complete a healthcare centre in a small African village was to be a life-changing partnership for the people of Southern Uganda and for the Cotton On Foundation. In November 2007, the Cotton On Foundation arrived in Mannya village, UGanda known to be an area rife with HIV/AIDS. Mannya was a community in need of help. A lack of education, basic infrastructure and healthcare facilities had led to a village in desperate need of a helping hand"

And what makes Cotton On different? when you buy an item the exact price that you paid will 100%  be given to the foundation - hindi lang percentage ang mapapakinabangan ng mga beneficiaries, as in 100% . 

"We sell our own products in over 1,000 Cotton On Group stores globally, and 100% of the proceeds go back to the Cotton On Foundation to support those most in need."
It’s as simple as that! We are different to most other charities; rather than cutting cheques, we roll our sleeves up and get our hands dirty to help out our mates. We also lean on Cotton On Group resources to help us to deliver projects at the lowest operating cost. We manage all the projects from start to finish, ensuring that all needs are met within a realistic timeframe … and we have fun doing it!"

How we can help?
Just visit any Cotton On stores on your place or their websites, buy their everyday items like bottles of water, accessories, bags, and other small gifts. Easy to check if the items are part of the Cotton On Foundation, just look for logo same as this...

100% of proceeds from the sale of any product with that logo or mark will go towards Cotton On Foundation to fund the projects.

May stuffs ka na, nakatulong ka pa! Fulfilling magshopping kapag alam mo na hindi lang ang sarili mo ang napasaya mo even pati yung mga umaasa sa foundation.

Change is not only through our pocket but even in our fingertips. By spreading the word, we are helping others to educate on how they can help as well. Click their site and check what's the latest.

By simply buying or spreading the word, we can help them to reach as many as we can. So guys next time you visit Cotton On, don't forget to include some stuffs from Cotton On Foundation on your cart ^_^
We sell our own products in over 1,000 Cotton On Group stores globally, and 100% of the proceeds go back to the Cotton On Foundation to support those most in need.
It’s as simple as that! We are different to most other charities; rather than cutting cheques, we roll our sleeves up and get our hands dirty to help out our mates. We also lean on Cotton On Group resources to help us to deliver projects at the lowest operating cost. We manage all the projects from start to finish, ensuring that all needs are met within a realistic timeframe … and we have fun doing it!
Speaking of our projects, they’re all based on four pillars; health, education, sustainability and infrastructure. These pillars were derived from the United Nations Millenium Development Goals and form the basis of every project undertaken by the Cotton On Foundation. In line with the Millenium Development Goals and our mission of ‘empowering youth’, we are helping to reduce poverty and improve the lives of those in need.
We truly are in partnership with you our customers, and we’re proud of the fact that you can follow your dollar and the journey it takes, including the real impact it has on people’s lives.
- See more at: http://www.cottononfoundation.org/about#sthash.Xclt6WiI.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless