Sunday, May 10, 2009

Women in my Life

She's the only woman who knows me since birth...
The only woman who knows every little birth marks & scars I had...
The only woman who taught me my first word...
The only woman who guided me as I'm doing my first step...
The only woman who taught me how to read & write...
The only sister I have even from the start...
The woman who I really love & adore because of her strenght, beliefs, attitudes, views in life, love & care to her family, and her faith in God...
My sister, my friend, my shopping buddy...my MOM
Happy happy mother's day Mommy...
I love you very much...
Thank you for everything & most of all for raising me the way I am now.





Age gap didn't hinder us to be friends with each other...
Whenever we're together & someone ask you who I am you will smile & reply..."my eldest"
We started as group mates in Graduate School but until now the friendship we had become deeper & stronger...
You're the "Joe D Mango" of my life...you're not biassed instead your being truth though sometimes truth really hurts but honesty matters most...
You're my kikay mirror as even though I am half of your age we share the same taste when it comes to fashion...
I call you "Tita Ninang" as we agreed that when I got married you will be one my principal sponsor...so be ready =)
My best friend, my Tita Ninang...
Happy happy Mother's Day!
Thank you for loving me like your own


I still remember when I'm still in school, if Mommy/ Daddy cannot make it to get my report card you stand to be my guardian...that's why on the same school where you are working I was recognized by teachers as your niece. Until now that I'm working away from my Mom you're still standing to be like her by my side.
You know how much thankful I am to you for helping me to be who I am today...or should I say what I have today. I still remember the first advice you gave me when I'm still new here in Doha (actually its just I think my 1st day) "Pag sakay ng eroplano leave all those things sa Pinas...all the said things; don't expect anything kasi maraming mangyayari when you're away home.Iwanan lahat sa Pinas and focus on your new life." I know what you mean even you didn't said it directly to me. Your fullof advices that's why naman kahit in the middle of the night at di ako makatulog I will knock your door & disturb you to ask advices or prayers from you.
Tita thank you very very much... I know how I really owe you.
I love you...
Happy happy mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless