Monday, May 18, 2009

Just a minute

Super busy as in sooooooooppppeer and the worst thing is im STRESSED. Can't do anything coz the only outlet to released my stress (as I'm usually saying) is thru writting / blogging...but what if I'm deprived pa rin to the only outlet I have, nakakainis yon di ba...so many things to tell, so many stories, encounters & experiences to share pero since I have no time to do it today maybe I will just post it na lang on weekends (wish mo lang jen). Anyways, at least I'm slightly relieved na naman compare last week na I even bursted into tears because of having a mixed emotions due to pressures, stress and brought by the environment na rin siguro (especially those insensitive people around me). Good thing that last night my colleagues hanged some "smiley" decorations on the ceiling (looks like lantern) so everytime I see it narerelieved ako and naiisip ko na lang why should I stress myself while those persons around doesn't bothered. I have so many things on my mind that I really want to blog but I need to go coz I need to finish the invitation flyers to be used on our Staff Party, need to present it @ 5 p.m. today for the dry run...it's now 1 p.m here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless