Monday, May 4, 2009

Wedding Showbits

Last night I came home from office early hmmm around 10:00pm..yeah its still early for me I mean its just a regular time I usually got home. I turned on the tv and sympre kung saan ako at home sa TFC, and since its Sunday..."The Buzz". What's to expect than continuous news about Ryan & Judy Ann's wedding. But honestly I am really amazed also on how they come up into a "silent wedding" as in super bilib ako on how they planned it and the best thing on it..it didn't spill into public knowing that they are public personalities and much more the status of Judy Ann being the new super star of Philippine movie. Every detail is unique..from the invitations to the reception.
As I watched the interview of Boy Abunda & Kris Aquino on the bride's brother Jeffrey,who is also a Philippine actor super nakita ko how he & the rest of the family is closed to Judy Ann. He is teary eyed saying how much they will miss their "bunso". Coming from an older brother he sincerely tell to the public how he is impress to Ryan...from panliligaw up to pamamanhikan na ginawa nya up to the wedding as well. Let's admit only few brothers is usually close to their brother in law & give credit to him or appraisal.
Naisip ko tuloy what if kung ako na yung ikakasal...will my husband to be get the same compliments as Ryan got from Jeffrey? will he be close also to my family. Im not that super close to my brother kahit were only 2 siblings but in fairness naman to him he supports me & give me advices when it comes to my lovelife...sometimes its ackward kasi nga I'm the eldest. I remembered when I had my bf, sa kanya ko unang sinabi & he advised me to na ipakilala ko kina Mommy & Daddy. Likewise, he keep on saying me na "wag ko lang ikaw makikitang papaiyakin nyan"...I saw his concern on me,maybe that's also the reason why I didn't let him know how I was hurt when me & my ex separated...not even a single word until now we didn't talk about it even my Mom & Dad. And maybe they also know that I don't want to tackle that issue as well.
How I wish I have an eldest brother..pero ok na rin kahit wala kc no choice eh...
Siguro ang sarap ng feeling when your family really very vocal of saying that they will miss you when you get married kasi ibig sabihin lang non you've been good to them...
So much for that, I will just wait my turn for whatever reactions they will have 'pag andon na ako sa point na yon kasi as of now isipin ko man e wala rin kasi sabi ko nga sa Mommy ko when she's asking me kung kelan ako magpapakasal "Me, hindi nagkakasal ng magisa lang..or mahirap magpakasal ng mag-isa" hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless