Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hey October!


"wake me up when September ends..."
Welcome October!
September has been a tough month for me but in the end are realizations how all things work for good. 
I finished my medications last September 25, during that time I realized that I must take care of my health. I'm not getting any younger and while anything is still normal and functioning in my body, better to take care it more. And starting today October 1, a healthy challenge from my lunch buddies are agreed - good luck Kuya Rudolf and Nelson! 
My highest praises and thanksgiving to the Lord for always being in full control over me and whatever battles I'm facing. This might the biggest of all and I thank God, He showed me what is His plans - ibang iba nga naman sa plano ko... Lord iba ka po talaga kapag Ikaw ang kumilos!  
"The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps" Proverbs 16:9
People in our lives is either a lesson or a blessings. I'm glad as I walk continuously on my journey mas nakikilala ko kung sino sa kanila ang lesson at ang blessing. There are people who will smile at you when they are facing to you but it doesn't mean they are your friend, and there are people who will frown at you but it doesn't mean they hate you.
"Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals." I Corinthians 15:33
September brought me a lot of struggles but every struggles was surpassed and turned into blessings. God is really good all the time. He will never let His children suffer more than they can take. Everyday is a blessings and everyday is a thanksgiving too.
Midnight of October first I already claimed that this month would be a bountiful month - full of hopes, joys and overflowing blessings. I claimed that God will continue to move on me and to my family, that He will comfort us on His loving arms and fight for us for the battles that may bring. There will be changes and adjustments but I know the Lord is in control of everything; there will be times of serenity but it doesn't mean sorrows but happiness and joys from our heart. Distance is just a matter of meters and kilometers but a family will always be bind not by any string but love. 
There were times that we need to sacrifice our plans and even our own lives for others, for our loved ones. I'm would be one of the happiest person to do that just for my family to be alright. God has so many purpose allowing things to happen, and as long us we are in full trust with Him also He will always full control to be with us.
I surrendered my plans to the Lord and I'm giving Him the full control of it not only my plans but my life. I am nothing with Him. 
"Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
Like me, anytime you can talk to God. Nothing is impossible with Him.
Watch out for more and more of stories this October :-) I would love to share more guys! Oopps I forgot to tell this is my nephews Justine Jacob a.k.a. Jj or "banog" and my loving mother's month

 Happy October First!
85 days till Christmas :-)
GOD BLESS US ALL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless