Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"When are you getting married?"

Its not new on my ears when someone asks me "when are you getting married" and I always replied "is it possible for a single to get married?" hehehee. Well, its not a big deal for me, its just because I'm used to it already and I don't think those question or any other related one will spoil my day. If there's one thing I learned from the battle I've been through that is to find inner happiness in life. And aside a partner is just an ADDED  factor on one's life NOT AN ESSENTIAL to complete the  person.
As I'm eating my lunch on my desk I had a chance to talk to one my cousin in Philippines through YM and the conversation really makes me smile, let me share to you our conversation.

ate bubot: hi jen... merry christmas and a happy new year...

Me: hello ate...merry christmas & happy new year..
musta jan?
di ako nkkpagonline masyado eh
ate bubot: ok lang naman.... kayo, kumusta na?
busy ka ngayon?
Me: ok nman..nung christmas sama2 kami s mga tita sylvia
ate bubot: oo nga. nakita pictures nyo sa facebook.... mukhang ang saya-saya ng party nyo.... puro nakabungisngis sa picture
Me: hehehe...e ngpagames kc kami
no choice kahit kami2 lng d2 kelngan mging happy para d mahomesick
hehehe
ate bubot: kaninong baby nga pala ung andun?
Me: ahh..sa friend nina shean
taga bats dn jan s alangilan
ate bubot: a ok. akala ko may baby na sila shean...
Me: naku wala pa nga
ate bubot: di pa ba buntis si shean?
Me: di pa...kc polysystic sya so ngpptreat pa
kelngan muna mcorrect yung hormonal imbalance nya
ate bubot: e ikaw kelan ka na mag-aasawa?
nahuhuli na kayo nila che-che
Me: ngek..d pwede mgasawa ang single
hehehe
oo nga ehh
ate bubot: hanap ka na ng bf jan?
dapat makapag-establish ka na ng relationshi[p
Me: hehehe, wala pa bnbgay c Lord
busy kc ako s work..hehehe
ate bubot: sige kau.... baka sumunod kayo sa apak nila ate norma at tita atit.... hehehe
Me: naku..wag nmaan..hahaha
ate bubot: ay sya bilis-bilisan na ang paghanap.... hehehe
Me: hehehe..sge tngnan ntin malay ntin ngaung 2010 mkhanap na
hehehe
ate bubot: ok. good luck! kumusta na lang sa lahat ha. ingat kau jan
Me: ok thanks..musta sa lahat jan
ate bubot: ok

Hmmm, lets wait & see kung may ibibigay na si Lord this coming 2010 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless