Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Missing the Old Feelings

December 22 really excites me. I am always busy during this day and I even skip my lunch just to finish every documents I have on my desk and to hand it over to the person who will be my reliever during my leave.
But this year is different from those years. I am still on the same desk, busy as usual, but today too much bunch of documents on my desk can still be seen. I still have time to blog and didn't skip my lunch today. I'm not even in a hurry to finish everything on my hand...seems not to care. And to top it all I am not excited about this day.
It just simply today I don't have my air ticket with me...
I don't have any luggage to check in...
I don't have any worry what time I can finish everything for me to go home on time...
Simply because I will not be home for Christmas this year
Just missing the old feelings I had for some consecutive years....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless