Thursday, December 17, 2009

All I want for Christmas '09

Christmas is just around the corner...as in 10 days til Christmas na lang. But for those gift givers I know abot na abot pa itong wish list ko for you to fulfill my wish, at least di ka na mahihirapan di ba

Let me start my list on all the things I want to have & hold, not in any order guys..hehehe:

Earrings holder & jewelry box..I have so many accessories and surely it will be usable

Organizer..I love writing as in anything lang kahit senseless hehehe. I always have an organizer or diary on my bag. You can also include ballpen..hmm,and speaking of pen you can check the pink parker pen on Jarir Bookstore,hehehe

Last year on my list I asked D&G light blue and Very Sexy VS lotion. This year I want to have a Bath & Body Works again! I want a Cherry Blossoms scent body splash, Pink Grapefruit body butter, Enchanted Orchid lotion...calling my best friend Ian Best,kindly send me again B&BW please...hehehe. If those scents are not available country apple will do, or mango mandarin, green tea, etc...kahit na ano...hehehe

I love mellow music and just recently I heard Princess again. Philippine local acoustic singer sya, the last time I went on vacation narinig ko yung album nya and my cousin Kathy told me na kahit di pa sya sikat (that time) is always sold out CDs nya e yon nga nagpunta ako sa record bar and sold out na nga...so attention po sa mga uuwi ng Pinas who wants na bigyan ako ng gift please please buy one album of Princess for me.

I got my wallet as a remembrance of the first company evaluation, yung money na binigay ng company ang ibinili ko actually 10% sale pa nga yata nung binili ko, that time I don't like yung mahabang wallet pero ngayon gusto ko na, hindi dahil sa marami akong money na ilalagay ha,hehehe. I want a simple one, black color lang ok na or any basic color.You can check Guess at Royal Plaza or sa Strandbags @ City Centre.

Every year I buy at least 1 inspirational book, just something to read in the morning to uplift me or in the evening to pasify me from tiring day. Kung mapapadaan ka sa National Bookstore or sa Jarir Bookstore you can buy 1 for me. Or kung nahihirapan ka na pumili you can just but me "Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus" pero sympre yung topic na suitable naman for me.

Since I will not spend my holidays in Pinas, dito ako sa Doha, Qatar magchacharity works. At who told you na walang needy people here..well I'm planning to visit our distressed kababayans who are now under the custody of OWWA (Overseas Workers Welfare Administration). As I coordinated with my officemate & friend Delson who actively going there, our kababayans needs toilettries (eg.toothpaste,bathsoap,shampoo,towel,etc.), so if you are a cheerful giver di lang ako yung mabibigyan mo ng regalo pati rin sila mapapasaya mo.

I love pictures and to love it more I must have my own camera, since iniwan ko sa Pinas ang cam ko I want to have 1 again...hay wag ka muna magreact I know its expensive pero di ko naman ipapabili sayo,hehehe. I will grant this wish for myself

Kikay girls love pink but me...hindi naman sa ayaw ko pero nagkataon lang na kokonti ang pink color things ko like pink shirts, hanky,etc. And I noticed everytime I wear pink sinasabi nila na bagay daw sa akin, so mas magiging bagay siguro sa akin ang mga pink things if those are from you.

Di ko naman idol si Vilma Santos but I can't be comfortable without panyo on my hands and would you believe na kahit matutulog I should have it kasi kung hindi I feel na parang may kulang at the same thing 'pag gising ko yun ang 1st thing na hahanapin ko sa bed..hehehe. So gift givers...baka makakakita ka ng panyo habang nagshoshopping ka not necessarily branded kahit yung sa bangketa lang pwede na...I preferred checkerd designs or if my plain except white ok din para pang terno sa damit ko.

There are some pa sana pero baka mahirapan ka ng mamili which gift or giftssssssss you will buy for me so next year na lang yong iba :) . So to all gift givers at sa Mommy / Daddy ko sa chriskringles sana mabasa nyo ito Pero if ever na nakabili na kayo I will still accept it and super super thanks in advance. Anyways, its the thought that counts naman :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless