Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Its like an Octo-BOOK-Fest

For more than seven years here in Doha, I've only known two stores where you can buy books. Why i don't call it bookstore instead? cos unlike the bookstores that you can picture on your mind like National Bookstore in the Philippines or any other bookstore that you have a lot of choices, hindi sya ganon.
This October there will be two bookstore that will come our way!

WHSmith is a British retailer known for selling books, magazines, stationery, and newspapers. As announced before to some websites, WHSmith will operate in three locations in Doha and one of it is in Ezdan Mall.
According to WHSmith staffs they will open on October 6, 2013. So to all book lovers, book worms, and bibliophile don't miss to visit Ezdan Mall to check the books you are craving to read!

WHSmith at Ezdan Mall, Doha
I missed to visit the biggest floating bookstore the last time it visited here in Doha. The last time I've been inside the floating bookstore is when it visited in Philippines early 1999 or early 2000. Its name is not yet Logos Hope, we called it MV Dolous then, and the only books I bought is a cooking book and a pocket Webster's dictionary. A friend of mine Mike took picture on me while we are inside the ship ...asan na nga kaya yong picture na yon?


And for the second time after 2011, they are back in Qatar! I will really make sure I will not miss it this time. According to Peninsula newspaper, Logos Hope will be in Doha from October 11 to 20, 2013 at Doha Port eight (8). During Tuesday to Monday it will be open from 2:00p.m to 10:00 p.m. Every Wednesday, it will be opened only for ladies during morning from 9:00 am till 12 noon while on the afternoon it will be opened for everyone. Entrance fee is QR 2.00 and free entrance for children under 16 years old and must be accompanied by adult. Don't miss it guys! We never know if there will be next time.
Are you excited? well me too I'm really looking forward, actually I already marked those dates on my calendar. So see you around!
Let's have OCTO-BOOK-FEST...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless