Thursday, May 3, 2012

THANK YOU May Project 2012 CHEERFUL GIVERS

Exactly one month today when I started to get busy in MAY PROJECT 2012. For me May Project 2012 is more than gift giving, its more than material gifts - its about compassion, effort, time, dedication and love. And because of those we raised this amount here in Doha, Qatar


Thank you very much CHEERFUL GIVERS of Doha! without you guys it will not be possible to have this amount.  To all who donated books and to those who bought on the BOOK SALE 2012 as a fund raising, thank you so much! And to all cheerful givers who took money out of their pocket, thank you so much too! As I've always said "Its not how much you give but the love you put into giving". It was proven once again that its the heart and not the pocket alone that matters in sharing, giving, helping and reaching others.
As I have said to Ma.Katrina Yarza a.k.a KCAT  who is the head organizer of the May Project "malayo man kami, malapit pa rin" Distance is not a hindrance to help nor the busyness of personal schedules. As I have mentioned on my MAGNIFICENT MONDAY blog, in helping and reaching people it must be COMPASSION with ACTION.
This is my second year at MAY PROJECT but still I can't be with them physically but even though I'm glad in a way I was used as a channel to help and reach out the children of Philippine General Hospital. 
And since I can't attend the event,I want to share it with you and if you can make it.....

Join and bring smiles not only in the face but moreover to the heart  of the children.


The same day after I sent the money to Kcat, I received a message telling that she will give her pledge this coming Friday, so if you also want to help and reach out those PGH children, kindly let me know, so I can send the money one time. 
BOOK SALE is still on going....
Last day for donations / pledges (monetary) is until May 8, 2012 only.

Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH!
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT!
God bless us all

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jen! I really really really feel the love from there.. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Kcat :)
      thank you rin for being the channel of blessing to reach out the children :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless