Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Play and Help to End Hunger

This morning I received an email from United Nations World Food Programme (WTP), they are the largest humanitarian agency who are fighting for hunger. As I received a mail from them I was reminded again on the contribution that I was started last year to help to end hunger - joining FREE RICE.COM

FreeRice is a non-profit website run by the United Nations World Food Programme.
FreeRice has two goals:
1.Provide education to everyone for free.
2.Help end world hunger by providing rice to hungry people for free.
How Can We Help to End Hunger?
By just signing up to the site and playing their games. This is made possible by the generosity of the sponsors who advertise on this site. Every correct answer you get, you will earn ten (10) grains of rice through WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME

"Whether you are CEO of a large corporation or a street child in a poor country, improving your education can improve your life. It is a great investment in yourself.
Perhaps even greater is the investment your donated rice makes in hungry human beings, enabling them to function and be productive. Somewhere in the world, a person is eating rice that you helped provide."
 
I joined FREE RICE.COM last January 12, 2011 and I'm encouraging everyone to join and play as well to help end hunger.

Join, play, educate and HELP

Please spread the word...
Happy Wednesday!
Be blessed & be a blessing
God bless us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless