Saturday, March 3, 2012

25 +6 Facts about Jen

Two years ago I wrote  "25 Facts about Jen" - these are some personal things about me that only few persons know and I think its time for me to update this by adding some facts that I recently discovered about myself ^_*.
And since I will be turning 31, let me add at least 6 more facts about myself.

26. I'm always a ninang (god mother) but never been a mother, hahaha. I have a lots of inaanak na, I don't know the exact number. I had my first god child when I was 9. My eldest god child is now having a child of his own (naunahan pa si ninang..hahaha). For more than 5 years stayed in Qatar, I had 6 inaanak na.

with Paulene, one of my inaanak here in Doha


27. Mahiyain ako "before" hahaha, I don't talk a lot in front of people especially when I don't know them much, I'm even asking my tita to call the company just to ask if they are open for any position. I developed my communication skills as well as my self confidence on the graduate school (MPA) and it was boosted more when I worked in DILG-Batangas City, bawal ang mahiyain!

with my DILG Batangas City family - taken before I leave Philippines last 2006

Now, I can stand as emcee to parties and through the gift given by the Lord, I can stand as an emcee as well on Church services. Truly I thank and praise God for giving me that kind of gift.

28. When I sleep early I get up late; when I sleep more than 6 hours it caused me headache and lousiness.

29. There are two men that makes me cry - my Dad & my brother (since I don't have boyfriend..hahaha), messages, chat or conversation with them naiiyak na kaagad ako...that's why I don't chat nor talk to them much like what I'm doing to Mommy and my sister in law,Len.

my brother Bjay and my Daddy
30. I eat strawberries with salt. I preferred salty foods than sweet ones.
31. Every now and then I'm still wishing to rain once in a while dito sa disyerto ^_^ I enjoy listening to the sounds of the raindrops.

Each of us is unique; each of us has our own personality thus self identity.We cannot find to others ourselves and vice versa. In some points there might be resemblance but not exactly the same. Stop comparing instead learn to appreciates what you have and respect what others have.

For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful - Psalms 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless