Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A-B-C on Tuesday ^_*

Recently I posted a lot of personal stuffs on my blog and since this is my blog so I can post whatever I want. and since I feel sick today because of my colds & flu but still need to be boosted, i tried something to make me awake ^_*
Got the idea from the blog I read yesterday. Thanks Elle!

A. AGE: its just a number; 3 decades and turning into another year few days from now.


B. BIBLE VERSE: Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans i have in you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future.


C. CHORE THAT YOU HATE: arranging my clothes into cabinet

D. DANCE: I want to dance under the rain (on the beach)

E. ESSENTIAL START OF YOUR DAY: get up in a sitting position, closed eyes and pray

F. FAVORITE COLOR: all shades of green

G. GOLD or SILVER: I grew up in wearing gold but when I started to pick my own accessories for myself I always ends up in silver.

H.HEIGHT: I don't know exactly but I guess 5'2"

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU WANT TO PLAY: I don't know how to play any instrument but given a chance I want to learn and play piano and guitar.

J. JOB TITLE: Procurement Assistant

K.KIDS: I want them! but need to have a husband first


L. LIVE: in the province where coffee is brewed - Batangas, Philippines

M. MOTHER'S NAME: Minerva, the goddess of wisdom and medicine in Greek mythology and even in real life.


N. NICKNAME: Jen, Jenjen
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: I hate hospital, I can't remember any day that I stayed overnight in the hospital but according to the story of my Mom, almost everyday when I'm still an infant they always send me there.
P. PET PEEVES: When people are asking same questions over and over and I already answered them few times.
Q. QUOTATION FROM MOVIE
 Young Noah: Would you stop thinking what everyone wants. Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want.
 Noah: The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever.

R. RIGHT OR LEFT HANDED: Right 
S. SIBLINGS: a younger brother named BJay


T. TIME YOU USUALLY SLEEP AND WAKE UP: 12midnight and 5:30 A.M.
U. UMBRELLA: I miss my Mickey mouse printed umbrella
V.VEGETABLE YOU HATE: I can't think anything, I really like veggies
W. WHAT MAKES YOU RUN LATE: ironing my hair
X. X RAY YOU'VE HAD: chest and head x ray
 Z. ZOO ANIMAL: I love watching giraffe grabbing their foods


Try this! and I'm sure people who knows you and people who wants to know you will enjoy reading .If you feel sleepy or feel sick, try something that will make your brain function and awake ...so much for caffeine ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless