Saturday, January 9, 2010

25 Facts About Jen

This post is a little bit late.. I mean hindi na kasi uso as in early last year and halos siguro lahat ng mga blooger already posted their own. But anyhow, I still want to do my own list of random things about me, so people will know me better. It may be trivia, bloopers or kaartehan on me but all are facts. So kung wala ka pang sariling random list its not yet late :)
1. when I was still a little girl my family & relatives call me "abaduday"; that what I call my doll that was given to me by Tita Ella..."abaduday" is a pregnant doll with a long brown hair. Even my mom doesn't know why I call the doll "abaduday". Until now some of cousins call me "abaduday" or "abadudz" especially when they tease me.
2. i'm afraid of crossing on the street. I'm not confident crossing the street especially when I'm alone as in kahit na magtagal ako sa paghihintay basta masigurado ko lang na walang sasakyan.
3. i have a car in Philippines but I don't know how to drive.
4. i don't wear rubber shoes. I don't know why but its just I'm not comfortable wearing it, feeling ko ang init sa paa.
5. i'm not a chocolate lover like any other girls, usually if someone gave me I gave it to my mom or since I'm away her na sa mga pinsan ko sa house.
6. i'm always have handkerchief on my hand, hindi ako fan ni Vilma Santos but I'm not at ease without my hanky with me. Its a little paranoid pero the last thing na hinahanap ko before ako matulog at the first thing na hinahanap ko pagkagising ko is panyo. I remember one time nung magbakasyon ako sa Pinas my mom told me "hindi ka pa rin nagbabago may hawak ka pa ring panyo, ganyan ka pa rin ba kahit sa Qatar" hahahaha. Nung highschool nga ako nasa pila ako na super haba just to enter our building e bigla ko namalayan na nawawala ang panyo ko nahulog siguro talagang umalis ako sa line at bumili ako sa campus bookstore.
7. i can't sleep if may katabi ako sa kama. Ever since I was a kid I have my own bed kaya siguro di ako at ease ng may katabi kaya naman kapg mga friendly outings hindi ako nakakatulog. I remember my bestfriend Ian nung nagovernight kami sa Laguna with our MPA's friend, he really reserved one bed for me and since we rented private resort ok lang naman. I need to be trained first before I get married :)
8. i love going to the beach but i don't know how to swim.
9. i love mickey mouse stuff but I never been to Disneyland.
10. being a lawyer is my childhood dream and even up to now...who knows i can still be Atty. Arellano pa rin. Hindi ako nahirapan na mamili ng course ko nung college ako, Grade 4 pa lang ako when Ms. Manalo, my teacher in Sibika asked the class kung sino ang gustong maging abogado tatlo lang kami nagtaas ng kamay (me, Iran Myra, & Juan Paolo)...parang wala yata isa sa amin ang nagpursue..hehehe
11. if there's one profession i really love to do its in line on teaching. I like to be a college professor also, sayang nga lang di ko napursue kasi I chose to work here in Qatar. But maybe someday I will still "mam jen". If given a chance Social Science subject ang gusto kong ituro. Another field na gusto ko newscasting..hehehe
12. our college dean in the university influenced me a lot not to enroll in college of law that's why that time kahit nakaexam na ako at nakumpleto ko na ang requirements at nagpapaassess na alng ako kung magkano ang tuition fee after nya ako kausapin the next day nasa Graduate School na ako. Its good naman kasi I was able to finished my Masters in Public Administration.
13. i was hired as an HR at the bank pero di ako nagtagal, nabobored kasi ako pag wala masyadong ginagawa so I decided to go back to government service. "Hay naku jen mas malaki na nga ang sweldo bumalik ka pa dito" pero as my dad advice me kung san ako masaya dapat don ako. Araw araw mong haharapin ang trabaho so kung hindi ka masaya araaw araw kang upset.
14. i used to hate green color but now i really love it!
15. i am a shoe fettish
16. before i am counting how many bags i have on my closet.
17.i am a coffee drinker & iced tea lover.
18. i am a "crayola princess"...i cry when i am tired; when i am angry; when i am overwhelm; and when i am hurt.
19. i am a color or design coordinated person...gusto ko terno ang shoes & bags or ang accessories ko sa color ng damit ko.
20. i want to have my own charity foundation
21. when i was still a student namimili ako ng jeep na sasakyan ko, mas gusto ko kasi yung may sounds sometimes when i am with my friends bumababa pa kami kapag walang soundds yung jeep.
22. during my highschool days hindi ako nakakapagaral kung wala ako sa harap ng tv, kahit di ako nanood kelangan bukas; when i was in college di ako nakakapagaral in front of tv pero kelangang may music; when i'm in graduate school i was used to study without tv & music.
23. i have a lots of male friends than female
24. i know how to treasure gift/s or things na binigay sa akin. I'm still keeping up to now my stationeries collection at ang pinakamatagal is yung gift ng elementary best friend ko nung grade 5 kami.
25. if i'm not on the mood or sometimes if im angry to a person i just keep quiet especially 'pag friend ko until hindi nya narerealize yung mistake nya di ko sya iniimikan but i know to how to say sorry (first) if its my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless