Thursday, July 1, 2010

Highschool Life

I really to be in school. I started studying in a formal school at the age of 5 and grauduated my master's degree at the age of 21. I spent all those years almost in one school, kaya ang CV ko one name of school lang ang makikita: UNIVERSITY OF BATANGAS. I'm proud to be a "Westernian"
All those years na nagstay ako sa UB lahat memorable...I mean each year may bago..each year may kwento..something to treasured talaga. One of the highlights of being in school is ang highschool life.
UB highschool building (Perez Hall)...witness itong building na ito sa lahat ng highschool moments ko
Masaya...
Magulo...
May kalokohan...
Training ground sa pagpasok sa kolehiyo...
UB College Library, where I spent most of my time when I was in college...hehehe feeling studious
And I really enjoyed my highschool life. I'm thankful I have a good set of friends during my highschool days and until now they're still my friends and I'm still keeping in touch with them, wala na nga lang ako mga latest picture with them kasi most of us are working sa iba't ibang bansa. I'm hoping that this year I will meet them and spend some of my time with them.
I received these pictures from Marco a.k.a Bong, one of my closed friend since second year highschool up to now. Pero bago nya naisend sa akin lahat ng mga ito hay katako takot na pamimilit nya na magjoin ako sa FB.
Actually I have a copy naman din ng pic na ito pero since hindi pa uso noon ang digicam, yung copy ko e nasa photo album ko sa Pinas. (Ricel-di pa kita ang mukha..hehe; me, Gracia,Maricar,Lilian (middle-front),Kristine)
Second year highschool...my best years in highschool as in THE BEST. All of my friends from that year e until now friends ko pa rin...sila yong mga taong even naghiwahiwalay na kami ng school nung college keeps in touch pa rin and I'm proud to say until now we are actively keeping touch with each other! Sec.II-Rosal and sa HTR Bldg.I think this pic was taken lunch time
My IV-Emerald class with our adviser Ms. Agbay (pero may asawa na sya ngayon). Naalala ko nung time na nagpapicture kami for this para talagang pictorial,since super busy kami sympre graduating and we are still rehearsing for CAT Graduation and the graduation ceremony mismo, binaon lang namin ang mga uniform namin..hehehe, tapos nung time na ng section namin na magpapicture hay kaloka dalidaling nagbihis at nagayos!
Taken last month...sila yung mga super close guy friends ko. One of them si James (my hawak na redhorse) is nagbakasyon sa Pinas so nagreunion sila..obviously puro lang lalake. Hay super namimiss ko na kayo...last time na nakasama ko sila together with our other friends is nung 2005 pa yata sa Puerto Galera during Connie's wedding. Hope to see you soon guys.
TRUE FRIENDS will always be TRUE.
We will meet new friends...
But old friends will always stay...
Thanks Lilian for those pictures and to Bong again for copying and sending it to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless