Monday, October 12, 2009

Something to Ponder: My Refuge

Last night before I sleep I opened my Bible and since I don't have any idea what book of it to read again I told to myself whatever chapter ang una kong makikita is yon ang babasahin ko and this verse ang unang nakita ng mga mata ko =)

Psalm 62:8
Trust in Him at all times, O people;
pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us.

Isn't it feel good and amazing to think that God wants us to cry on Him especially in times of troubles? Isn't it nice to think that we have a very safe "hideouts" on His arms?I am happy and at peace to know that I have HIM as my refuge. That no one can hurt me if I'm with HIM and I am safe all the time on HIS arms. All we need to do is to continue to trust HIM at all times of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless