Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pampering Myself

I love giving treat to myself
Aside from shopping...i love going to parlor.
Every time na magbabakasyon ako sa Pinas, the next day go agad ako sa parlor. I don't care kahit gaano kahaba ang pila basta kelangan makapagpafoot spa agad ako and syempre with matching manicure na rin.
And syempre ang di pwedeng mawala sa itinerary ko ang hair treatment. I used to have a long hair since my college days but usually nakapony tail lang or 'pag may time ako magblower na nakahead band. But thru the influenced of my male best friend Ian I tried hair straigthenning kasi nga mejo wavy ang hair especially after ipony tail. Ok ang long hair mejo magastos nga lang sa treatment...conditioner, hot oil, hair spa,etc. Kasabay nang iba't ibang model ng cp nauso namn ang hair rebonding. My mom conviced me to try it e kasi sya nagparebond and since maganda sa kanya I try it also...yun nga lang more than 5x ang mahal ng price nya kesa sa hair straigthenning. Pero since crowning glory naman ang hair..go!
She is Asia from Index Salon, the one who patiently did my first hair rebond. Ay grabe it took 8 hours bago natapos lahat...as I've told her para na ako nagbyahe from Pinas to Qatar. Pero kahit super nakakainip at nakakaantok sulit naman.
Here in Doha...
It is a monthly routine for me & my cousin Leslie to visit parlor, its our way of pampering ourselves after tiring days of working. We are not that vain but we feel relaxed everytime we visit Elegance parlor or asked Ate Mel to give us a home service massage or facial.
Two weeks ago, we visited Elegance as usual pedicure and eyebrow threadding. I usually asked Ate Grace na itrim lang yung hair ko meaning same style pero that Friday Ate Grace asked me why not to try other style. I don't know pero this is the first time na walang kakabakaba akong sumagot ng "yes". Usually kasi lagi akong may doubt kasi baka di bumagay or baka pangit...hayyyy, pero nung araw na yon no doubt.
And this is the result.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless