Tuesday, April 3, 2012

May Project 2012: It's more than a gift giving

This will be my second year to be a part of MAY PROJECT 12 - a gift giving project for the children of PGH (Philippines General Hospital). MAY PROJECT is on their 6th year this coming May 13, 2012.
MAY PROJECT started as a simple birthday wish of a friend KCAT, she really inspired me when I first learned that despite of her health conditions she still able to put smiles and happiness to those children. And this coming May 12, 2012....MAY PROJECT is 6 years already!


Even I'm here in abroad, I want to reach those children on the best little ways I know. Like any other volunteers and cheerful givers, I want also to share, give, and reach out children in giving smiles on their face and happiness on their heart, likewise strength, hope and inspiration to fight and continue living.
I know like me and any others you want also to be a part of MAY PROJECT '12 - to be a part in giving smiles and happiness to the children of PGH. 
One day of bringing happiness into their heart is one day of extending their willingness and hope to survive and to live.
For my family, colleagues, acquaintances and friends in Doha, QATAR, you can also extend your hand to reach those children! 

DONATE USED BOOKS

I will be having a used BOOKS SALE FOR A CAUSE and starting on April 4, 2012, I will be glad to accept books donations. All books for all ages and all types are welcome - story books for children, fiction & non fiction books or pocket books for teens and adults, inspirational books, etc whether hardcovers, paperbacks, or even books on CD/DVD as long as its still in GOOD CONDITIONS.


MONETARY DONATIONS

Be a cheerful giver. Any amount of money can go along way to reach out the PGH children. Don't mind if you only have a single penny to give what matters is the desire in your heart to give. Any amount of money will be accepted. Don't be shy to give any amount, what matter is you give it with heart. Rest assured that all the monetary donations will be directly send to MAY PROJECT 12.


Don't think that sharing, giving and reaching out people are just for those rich who can afford to sponsor charity works and other programs related; its for everyone who have compassionate heart to help and moreover to love.
This is my way of sharing my blessings to the children of PGH - sharing and giving not only resources that I can give but also sharing with them my family, friends and people around me who have also the heart to share, give and reach out.
I am bless by so many things and by people that really cares and loves me. I know you are of the same as me - cared & loved too. Let's continue to share that love to others not only to people we already know or we already have in our lives but to the people who really needs our love and care.
Let's share God's love by sharing our blessings to others.
By sharing, giving, and reaching we will be blessed and we will be able to bless others as well.
BE BLESSED and BE A BLESSING!
For my friends in Philippines, if you want to be a part of MAY PROJECT '12 in any ways....

or simply email me at gentilient@yahoo.com

Believe me, you'll enjoy it and its fulfilling!
It's more than a gift giving....
Hope you can be with us, in any ways....
"I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, "It is more blessed to give than to received" - ACTS 20:35
"Love each other as I have loved you" JOHN 5:12
 God bless us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless