Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let it Rain


I am always mesmerized by rain fall. I get lost in the sound and sight of the heavens washing away the dirt and dust of the world. Memories of running, splashing as carefree as a child come pouring in as a welcome reprieve from the worries of my day. Its sounds are like a sweet voice on my ears that calms me.
In life there will be rainy days – rain pours everywhere sometimes much more than that; a storm. Let just ran through it! Don’t be afraid to get wet, if God allow us to be wet, we just need washing. And after the rain off, we stood smiling and darting the past as memories.
Don’t pray for the rain to stop, dance and enjoy through the rain as you continuously pray and trust that God will get you through it.
The sun will always shines after every rain.
So next time you experience rain, just enjoy it!

To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.” Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless