Saturday, April 4, 2020

Sanitizing Melissa

How's your weekend guys? I hope that though we are still under quarantine, you are still able to spend your time wisely - doing some chores, crafting or relaxing on a couch while reading your favorite book or watching your favorite series.
As long as naenjoy mo yung time mo at hindi mo narinig ang sarili mo na nagreklamo ka na "gabi na naman wala na namang nangyari sa maghapon ko" then you spent your time wisely. 
I enjoyed my weekend, for me "gold" ang magkaroon ng 2 days off kasi every other weekend lang ako may off ng Saturday and I'm still going to office despite of the pandemic. I know that the Lord JESUS Christ will protect me and will give me strength everyday.
So ayun na nga speaking of weekend,sinulit ko talaga. Friday I attended online worship services and bonding with my family dito sa bahay and even sa Pinas. I enjoyed my bed, nakakamiss yung you don't mind time kung anong oras  kang gigising kasi wala naman pasok. Hooray talaga yun for me! So today, one of the major accomplishment ko is to clean and sanitize some of my shoes.
Recently there are some posts spreading that the COVID can live on the sole of the shoes for 5 days. So what we did, we have now shoe rack near our door kung saan namin iniiwan ang mga shoes namin, so additional to that I think that sanitizing shoes can be done also at least every weekend. 
I love shoes, actually namana ko yata yun kay Mommy. Lumaki ako na kung anong color ng bag ganon din ang shoes ko pero since dapat talaga mabilisan ang kilos kapag OFW ka dito, sabi ko nga time is gold , minsan kapag papasok sa office kung ano na lang maisip isuot na shoes hahaha pero make it sure naman na color coordinated pa rin.
Let me share you some of my shoes na super comfortable talaga sa paa and you can wear whether in office, casual events or any occasion (hindi po ito paid advertisement ha). May ganon talaga ako na attitude I can stick to a brand basta nagustuhan ko or nastisfied ako. 
I'm not fond of rubber material texture shoes pero from the start na natry ko yung Dumond brand made in Brazil nagustuhan ko talaga until I met Melissa.

Here's a trivia I got about Melissa:
Melissa are made from MELFLEX plastic, a patented, hypo-allergenic, recyclable, and extremely flexible PVC. The shoes are totally cruelty free and devoid of animal products. The Brazilian-based company is totally rad in its recycling of 99.9% of factory water and waste, and they also go the distance by recycling overstock styles into next season’s collection. Even better? Melissa Shoes employees are paid above average wages and benefits.

Today, I clean and sanitized my Melissa shoes. So guys if you have Melissa shoes din, super easy sya linisin and low maintenance talaga.
I have a 5 pairs of Melissa. Well, nabili ko lang sya lahat ng nakasale (para ano pa na nasa Procurement  line ako di ba) 2 of these shoes I bought 120 QAR from its original price of QAR799. Best buys talaga di ba? :)
Melissa - Brown

Melissa Space Love + Jason Wu

Melissa Space Love + Jeremy Scott

Vivienne Westwood x Melissa

Vivienne Westwood x Melissa

Here are some tips on how to clean your Melissa Shoes:

1. Get a small basin with liquid soap, brush, sponge, soft cloth (cotton), alcohol in sprayer.
2. Wet the sole but do not soak into the basin. Clean the sole using brush and water with liquid soap.
3. Check the body of the shoes to find the dirt. Usually, since glossy ang texture mejo maitim ang dirt nya na nakakapit and since glossy need ng extra care.
4. Use a sponge or cloth on the body of the shoes. Wipe it until the dirt is gone.
5. Wipe it with dry cotton cloth. Its important na soft and cotton to avoid scratches.
6. For the inside, yung small brush like old tooth brush lang then clean the lining part. If you will notice yun talaga yung sinisingitan ng mga dumi. You will see it visibly talaga yung mga natanggal na dumio.
7. Wipe it with cloth until ma-dry. To be sure na dry sya, pwede muna pahanginan.
8. Now you can sanitize it using an alcohol in bottle sprayer.
9. Spray it with alcohol, mejo mataas yung position ng kamay para wisik-wisik lang.
10. Let it dry bago ulit ilagay sa box or shoe rack.

Another thing I really love on Melissa aside sa comfy sya, hindi nawawala yung fragrance nya kahit nakailang years na at lagi kong ginagamit, still yung smell nya ang bango pa rin :)

Guys, I encourage you kung mejo nauubusan na kayo ng ginagawa at mejo napapansin nyo na nabobored na kayo, there are so many things you can do to be productive inside the house. So hope this simple tips can help you to stay safe and healthy against the virus. Stay clean and keep sanitizing!
God bless us all :)

Here's a bible verse that I want to leave you that you can meditate:

“The one who says he resides in God ought himself to walk just as Jesus walked.”
 I JOHN 2:6

When we walk with the Lord we draw closer to the Lord with all our heart. He becomes our focus. Our hearts longs for Him. Our heart seeks His presence. Our desire to have fellowship with Christ and be like Him will grow while our worldly desires will decrease.

NOTE: You can leave a comment on comment box if you have any specific topic that I want to feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless