Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Favorite Day

I love Wednesday!
Whenever someone asks me why...i just simply reply "its the middle of the week..."
If others love Thursday or Friday because its weekend, for me I love Wednesday!
Wednesday for me is the day to look forward to weekend...mas excited ako 'pag wednesday unlike when its Friday I'm thinking that tomorrow is another working day.
Wednesday is when mostly I can go out for malling or dine in with my friends or colleagues.
Wednesday is a busy day for me...no iddle times that's why mas ok sa akin ang wednesday coz I don't have time to be sleepy in the office .
As they say if we are busy no time for us to be unhappy.
I don't know what exactly on Wednesday basta what I know is that is my favorite day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless