Friday, September 11, 2009

Ako ang Simula

Since I worked abroad mas naging nationalistic yata ako.
Mas natutunan ko how to be vigilant sa mga issue/s related Filipinos; mas naging concern ako sa mga magagawa ako even in a little way to help our kabayans. Mas naapreciate ko ang mga tagalog music; mas tinatangkilik ko ang mga pagkaing Pinoy....
Although nung nasa Pinas pa ako I'm active in participating to government campaigns. I really make sure that I am aware on the issues arounds me and much more when I started work in the government. Working in a government is far away sa iniisip ng marami na nakaupo lang at sumusweldo every 15th and 30th of the month. For my experience, working in a government is continuous learning and dealing with people. Although may background na ako on how to work in the department where I was assigned then, halos araw-araw kelangan ko magaral...Local Government Code become our bible in the office. Masaya, mahirap, machismis...hay ano pa ba. But one thing I am sure about myself if I will be given a chance to work in the government again especially on the same agency I will still accept it.
2010 is the year of another hope for Philippines. Bagong mga mukha ang makikita nating magsasalita sa media...magdedeliver ng SONA at haharap sa hatol ng bayan. Naitanong ko minsan sa sarili ko kelan ba ako huling bumoto??? when was the last time I exercise my right of suffrage, kaya naman when I learned na may registration for absentee voting na gagawin dito I didn't hesitate to register and be a part of those million Filipinos na makikiisa sa 2010 to make a change...makikiisa sa pagbabago!
I remember my law professor telling us na walang rights magcomplain ang mga taong di bumoto sa ano mang sistema meron ang mga taong namumuno sa Pinas kasi they never been a part in any means of the changes that everyone is aiming for Philippines.
I am proud na kaisa ako sa pagbabago...e ikaw kaisa ka ba?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless