Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy and Blessed at Eight


I was in a broken road but glory to God for restoring me and leading me in a straight way. Truly God knows the perfect plan for each of us. I never planned to work not even to take a vacation here in Qatar. Life abroad is not that ideal and perfect as think by some I've been into many challenges and experienced so much problems too until I found out that its all for a purpose. I will always be thankful to the Lord for He sharpened be to be the best of who and what I am today.
Thank you to my family, brethren and friends for always being with me on every step that I am taking. Continue to be with me as I continue to walk on my journey. All your love and care are truly appreciated and treasured. My never ending thank you to all of you.
Thank you Lord for giving Qatar to be the channel of blessing to bless me so I can be a blessing to others as well. For the good times and bad times, for the laugh and tears and for even homesickness, thank you.
Walang hanggang pasasalamat po Lord ang tangi kong maibabalik Sa'yo sa lahat ng kabutihan mo at pag-ibig Mo sa akin. Continue to use me for Your glory alone. Alam Mo po yung desire ng puso ko at lahat po ng yon ay sa Iyo ko ipinagkakatiwala. Continue to hold my life Lord till the end.

BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD
I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true.

Now I'm just rolling home
Into my lover's arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you.

That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you.

Happy Blessed EIGHT YEARS to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless