Monday, September 2, 2013

Here Comes the BER!

And the BER month started!

Yesterday BER was warmly welcomed over social media sites and for sure even in radio, TV, and in offices. The excitement, joy and happiness to the face of everyone were lighted.

I am excited to count the days till Christmas and new year.
Well since last month I started my Christmas countdown, I told you I'm not that excited for Christmas or New Year ..hahaha
114 days till Christmas!


Red tags are everywhere when the BER started - shopping malls and even on online shopping sites. Be sure to bring your shopping list, in that way you can only but what you need...para ano pa ang sense ng "sale" na makatipid kung bibili ka ng bibili pero in the end di mo rin naman magagamit or wala ka namang pagbibigyan. Be a wise shopper! Be sure that you are familiar to the original price of the product on sale. On online shopping baka nga sale nga pero malaki naman ang shipping cost so di ka rin makakatipid.


I have so many friends and god children, and every year nadadagdagan ang mga inaanak ko and super thankful ako cos I know they are all blessing for me, from the time pa lang na pagkatiwalaan ako ng mga parents nila to be their god mother, blessing na yon for me. One of the thing I must do as early as I can is to update my "inaanak list" kasi baka mamaya may makalimutan na ako at di mapasama sa budget, hehehe. Update - update din 'pag may time.
I don't know what's the magic behind Christmas decors; the red, green and gold or silver that can uplift the moods of homesickness. Although some says mas nakakahomesick daw ang may mga decors sa house, mas naaalala mo daw kasi na wala ka sa Pinas but for me its opposite. I love colorful yet compliment each other decorations, wag naman yung over decorated, as the rule says : LESS IS BEAUTIFUL.

Ber is about family reunion and gatherings. November pa lang sinisimulan na ang bonding and much more on December - kahit super sunod-sunod at kumusta naman ang eye bags sa puyat di pwedeng mamiss ang mga party and gatherings kasi once a year lang.
December 20,2012 - Bible Study Cellgroup Christmas Party
December 21, 2012 QICM Thanksgiving Year End Party
December 26, 2012 - SUPER FRIENDS Christmas Special 2012
December 27, 2012 - Doha Family Year End Party
December 31, 2012 - New Year's Eve with my family / my surprise homecoming
O kitams hindi masyadong busy ang beauty kapag December may interval na pahinga pa yan ang magayos ng bagahe to send to courier at ng mga hand carry going to Pinas plus ang gift wrapping dilemma ko na laging cramming.
But aside from other activities I'm looking kapag pumasok na ang BER is yung mga out reach activities. Kung pwede nga lang lagi na lang BER month kasi halos yata lahat ng tao generous, have you ever notice kapag BER month ang daming  out reach programs from orphanage to home for the aged even mga street children naiipon.  Sana hindi lang occasionally ang pagiging generous, sabi nga sana araw-araw Pasko.

October 30, 2012 - Gift Giving October Fest 2012, LPPCI Batangas City
December 20, 2012 OWWA Gift Giving
Ber month  = Busyness but we cannot deny the fact na kahit anong busy natin at pagod super fulfilled naman. May magic nga yata ang BER month cos every time na papasok na ang September 1 halos lahat tayo ay nagstart ng magplano, for us who are working outside the coutry ang laging wish is makauwi for Christmas and New Year, although hindi lahat nabibigyan ng chance na makapacelebrate ng holidays sa Pinas it doesn't mean na magiging malungkot na. Always remember guys, JESUS is the reason for the season. So no matter where we are the joy must be in our heart.
Anything in mind na naaalala mo kapag pumasok na ang BER month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless