Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You're At Peace

Its exactly one year today...
But I can still picture you on my mind..
I can still recall the way you laugh and the way you react...
A jolly person...
A thoughtful one on your own way...
You are one of the strongest woman I ever met...
You always see things in a positive ways...
When you are still here with me...
You always reminded me to eat
And slow down for a moment to work...
I really miss those time we shared...
You are really a fighter...
Up to your last days you prove it to us
Honestly, I really miss those times I shared with you
I know that you are happy now...
No more pain
No more tears
You are at peace...

I just simply miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless