Sunday, June 10, 2018

Reading between Pictures

I love looking at pictures. It shows ones' personality. It depicts emotions - happy, sad, funny and everything that an ordinary eyes can't see. 
May 25, 2018, we celebrated mother's day in the church. Honoring the Lord on His goodness and faithfulness to the lives of our mothers. Daughters are also invited to attend the event, how I wish I could be with my mom to be on that kind of event - I miss her.
Just finished downloading, editing, and uploading 300+ pictures taken on the event and can't help to have some favorite shots. Thank you to bro.Nan for holding my camera ^_^
Here are some of my personal favorite shot. No much caption needed.

MIXED EMOTIONS


JOY and INNOCENCE



GRATEFULNESS - "We did it Ma"


GENUINE SMILES


"I will wipe your tears"



KISS ME



HIDDEN TEARS



PRAYING WOMEN


SIMPLICITY






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless