Monday, April 20, 2015

Let's Take A Bike Ride

After our C.R.E.W (youth ministry) service last Friday, we hit Aspire park. Its actually Guia's request before her flight that night going back to Philippines for her college schooling. The weather is still quite good and the heat of the sun is still tolerable.
                
 
Yay is that mean riding in the bicycle? Honestly I don't know how to ride in the bicycle on my own. I tried naman na matuto nung bata pa ako, Daddy even asked someone to teach me pero hindi talaga, as I've told you hindi nga ako sporty pang board games lang ako, hehehe. I asked these youngsters that I can be their photographer but since ang available na bike lang is for four seaters I joined them na rin, rider lang ako hahaha.
rate: 35QR per hour

 
They have single bike also but its not available last Friday. According to "ate" nire-repair daw yung mga single or solo bike nila.
Let's start the ride!

 

 Balancing is one of the most important thing you should learn in biking. If you don't know how to balance there's a tendency for you fall down especially if you'll pass by in humps and rough roads and yes bruises and scratches is part of the training. But as long as you really want to learn and you are dedicated I guess it will be easy for you. Well, I don't know on me why I reached at my age and doesn't learn how to.
Its just like life itself. There are times that you will get confuse on which to do first, sometimes you need to drop what's on  your other hand so you can go on smoothly. Along your way you will bump and encounter problems and challenges but you never stop there cos you want to reach on the finish line.
Keep on moving. Keep on going!
 If you feel tired, don't worry you have friends to help you. Sometimes they are just quiet, they just want for you to try but never they will let you fall nor down.
"A friend loves at all times" - Proverbs 17:17
 
 Some says life is a race, you need to rush in order to win. But for me, life is a gift to enjoy; you don't need to rush, all you need to do is go through it and walk on it smoothly. Just fight the good fight.
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." - 2Timothy 4:7


Always bear in mind that in every game there are rules to follow and observe, so be sure that you are on the right track.
"An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules"- 2 Timothy 2:5

If you get tired, its fine for a pause and take rest but never attempt to quit the game.

"I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 3:14
Its all worth it! 
We enjoyed and had fun, nakakapagod man at nakakauhaw its another memorable experience naman. 


And guys you don't need to bring water with you; they are giving away water for free, unlimited pa. So if you are looking for summer activity under the sun, why not try biking?
Have a FUN FUN FUN SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless