Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Winning Pic

I was so busy this past few days, actually I have a lot of things and activities to share with you guys but for now let me share how happy I am for what I've received from my favorite hotel here in Doha! Yes I am very vocal how I love to dine with them, my friends and colleagues know that, that I love Oryx Rotana Hotel. Among the hotels I visited, I feel so comfortable and at home with them. I don't know pero may feeling talaga akong ganon, aside from the food they have hospitable staffs that will let you feel that you belong to the place and nothing to feel uncomfortable especially if its your first time to experience hotel dine in.
Remember my last post about QIFF 2015? If you are my friend in FB or follower in my IG account, you probably know what this post all about.
Just to have a souvenir photo and just for fun I posed and took picture on Oryx Instaframe and followed what it said on the instruction. I don't take it seriously, on the first place I know how competitive social media contests are but I jokingly said it my friends that night "namimiss ko na nga ang Choices malay nyo manalo ako" - words are powerful!
I already forgot that said contest, after I uploaded the picture that's it until on Monday when I reached home I opened my IG account and found out that Oryx Rotana posted a comment on my photo. I didn't read it immediately I close my IG again until I was reminded about the instaframe contest, I opened again and found out that I won!
the winning photo!

At first I am hesitant if its the real account of Oryx, I asked my friend who worked in Oryx Rotana to check the authenticity of the comment and the account used. He told me that yes it is Oryx account and to be sure the next day he asked their marketing executive.
I just want to share what happened a week before I win. Almost everyday I'm passing Old Airport Road where you can see a bit of Oryx. I told to myself "kelan ko kaya maiikain si Bjay dito" Bjay is my one and only sibling. Nung nasa Pinas pa sya everytime may mga pinupuntahan ako hotel, pasyalan or even some restaurants, naiisip ko sana I can the same with my family and I remember nung papunta na dito si Bjay I prayed na sana I can able to let him experience din na kumain sa mga fine dining or hotel. But since mejo tght ang budget, nagkasunod-sunod ang mga gastos I forgot it all. God always reminds me to prioritize things that need to be prioritize - in short its the "needs" first before the "wants". Last week is a National Siblings Day, though we don't really celebrate it, sabi ko talaga "Lord sana matreat ko yung kapatid ko jan sa Oryx kahit bago sya magbakasyon" but my mind will speak to me "Paano, may pera ka nga pero may mas mahalaga ka pang paggagamitan" 
To continue, I received email from Marketing Department of Oryx on Monday. And yes its confirm, I really won!
The confirmation!

God really do knows our heart's desire kahit gaano mang kasimple or kaliit ito. Minsan naiisip natin why do I need na ipag-pray pa, alam naman ni Lord na gusto ko, bakit kailangan pa na ipagpray ko e alam naman ni Lord na need ko ito? May mga ganong moment tayo na naiisip minsan di ba. God wants us to draw closer to Him, kung lahat ipagkakaloob Nya baka hindi mo na Sya kausapin, baka hindi mo na maalala na tumawag sa Kanya or baka nga even His name di mo na makilala.
Yesterday, I passed by at Oryx Rotana. I felt the same feeling every time I visited them, yung kapag pasok mo pa lang nakasmile na mga staffs at igri-greet ka. I'm not saying this cos I won to their contest as I've said you can ask my friends how I am vocal how I love to be with Oryx Rotana. While I'm waiting for Ms. Gab, their Marketing and Communications Executive I met Ms. Valerie, parang sa mga hotel booking yata sya in charge, she's very approaching. I guess one of the secret for a hospitality business like hotels to succeed is for them to hired approachable and accommodating staffs. From the word "hospitality" staffs must be "hospitable". I had been to few hotels here in Doha but not of them have hospitable staffs.
Glory to God for this answered prayer! 
Thank you so much Oryx Rotana Doha! And guys, if you didn't try yet Oryx Rotana Doha I really recommend them, visit them and try their food and services. I assure you, you will enjoy and make every visit memorable. You can check them here Oryx Rotana Doha
Expect a follow up post as my brother and I visit together my favorite CHOICES RESTAURANT and yes it a sumptuous buffet.
See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless