Monday, August 9, 2010

Envy = Human - (Joy + Contentment)

Everyday is a blessing for me
Not because everyday I have a big money on my wallet or pocket...
Not because everyday I can buy all the things I want....
I consider everyday of my life as a blessing...
Waking up in the morning...thank you Lord I'm still alive
Food on the table ...
Clothes & shoes to wear...
Transport to bring to my work...
Greetings from our guard in the office ...
Smiles from my colleagues...
Sweet gestures from my friends...
A bunch of paper works on my table...
Even the sarcastic people arounds me
If I will going to list down how bless I am everyday I may not finish this post
And last night while I am waiting for my transport to bring me home I found another blessing...
Another article that encouraged & inspired me...
Another article to share with you...
"WHEN WE ARE ENVY ON WHAT OTHERS HAVE, WE ROB OURSELVES THE JOY AND CONTENTMENT WE SHOULD FIND IN WHAT GOD GIVES US"
Let's be happy to what others have and be contented on what we have
Hope you will consider reading this article as one your blessing today
Happy Monday!
God Bless





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless