Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Isang Tulog na lang

Isang tulog na lang sabi nga ni Mhaya
Early Friday morning ang flight ko to take my vacation sa Pinas. This is my first time to be back home na may kasabay . I will be with my cousins Iyah & Les and my officemate friend Jen. At least I will not be bored waiting for three hours na magisa sa airport.
Although excited ako na magbakasyon na, hindi ko pa rin fully maramdaman ang excitement until hindi ko natatapos ang office works ko...hay exhausted na nga yata ako and super stressed talaga. I don't have any idea pa kung kanino ako maghahand-over nang mga work ko--well kung sino man sya I really wish him good luck.
My bags are not yet packed...isa nga yata sa pinakastressful kapag magbabakasyon is magimpake, although I sent some of my stuffs through air cargo I still have excess baggage matapos kong matimbang ang mga natirang gamit ko. Thanks kay Jen coz she allotted me 10 kilos sa bagahe nya. Sana talaga there will be no hassle in checking in our baggage bukas.
Nakakastressed man ang mga preparations to go back home I know and I'm really looking forward that it will be a happy & memorable vacation for me.
I want to have quality time with my family sympre bonding, eating together, pasyal, shopping with my best shopping buddy--si Mommy. And going to church together na super namiss ko talaga.
Meeting new friends like Jessie, Joanne & Joseph pati sympre si Baby JJ, and meeting Kcat and her mom.
Visiting children of LPPCI and sharing some stuffs to them na alam kong magbibigay ng magagandang ngiti sa kanila.
Bonding with my cousins...
Being with my friends and former colleagues...
Shopping...malling...and planning to take a driving lesson,hehehe
I'm looking forward for so many things. And i'm crossing my fingers that all of my plan will be happened accordingly.
So if ever manahimik muna ako sa "e-world"...alam nyo na ang dahilan, I'm on my V-DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless