Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happily Occupied :)

Last two weeks I have no time to sit down and write blogs, that's why today after I peek some of time I want to share you what happened and what are those actvities that kept me busy.
1. Another colleague from our department Dorothy take her graceful exit and as an "event coordinator" hehehe, I thought to give her as a scrap book....of course it is personalized and it took me 1 week to finish it. Through the help of Jen, my ever loving sis (a colleague) we bought the book and some embellishments to be used. But its not as simple as that...what makes the scrap book memorable was those pictures and messages coming from people who been a part of your life...so I gathered messages from Dorothy's friend and did some "cut outs" from magazines to make it more colorful and beautiful.

I'm glad that she really loves it...labor of love & friendship.
2. I'm not fascinated to read fictions that's why I don't even tried to buy novel or story books. The last novel I read is I think way back year 2000....10 years ago. I forgot the book title but I can still remember how does the cover looks like, it's written by S.Sheldon lended to me by Kuya Allan na hiniram din nya sa officemate nya for me to read. After 10 years I read a novel again! I can't resist to finish talaga kaya kahit lunch break instead na magcheck ako ng email mas pinipili ko ang magbasa and last Friday at last I was able to finished it . Thanks to Mr. Gordon, our QA-QC manager for lending me the book. I will share you the story on my next post.

3. Every month my staff party kami dito sa office. Each month may isang department na maghohost, kanya kanyang pakulo at gimick syempre once a year lang kasi na makakapaghost so it should be memorable. And this May its Procurement Department turn...nakakapressure at nakakastress talaga kasi aside sa dami ng mga trabaho may extra curricular pa na ganito. Yearly ang theme namin is "slogan-cheering competition" kasi we want to give emphasis on teamwork in every department. I was really thankful coz we made it...super successful and compliments ang natanggap namin and personally I got compliments from my bosses.

TEAMWORK really works talaga in our department during that time kaya naman kahit pagod ang lahat super happy kami....

These are just some of the events & things that made me busy, hmmm...so kapag nagdisappear ulit ako you know na, I am occupied by something worthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless