Thursday, October 10, 2013

Elegance

I'm back!
Yup I know I was dead for few days or a week in blog sphere. I was and still busy for so many things. I hope I can find time to tell it all to you. But for now, let me share you another place to eat and unwind this coming weekend.
Last Friday I had a great weekend with my cousins. 
Our first stop is at Elegance Beauty Saloon. After working all day in a month, we deserve to pamper ourselves at least a hair treatment or a pedicure with massage. Since 2006 pa ako sa Elegance, I tried other saloon pero mas gusto ko pa rin sila kaya sila pa rin ang binabalikan ko. If you're working abroad and you have limited time like me hindi mo na talaga magagawa pa ng magpedicure or makutkot ng kuko mo, so kahit "mejo" expensive according to some e talagang go ka pa rin kesa naman sumakit-sakit ang ingrown mo sa paa di ba. Advise ko lang sa mga girls out there, don't covert kasi nga mamahalan ka kapag nagconvert ka, iisipin mo naman pedicure lang 650 pesos na e paano pa kapag may foot spa?! Well, we really to invest few pennies sometimes for grooming ourselves or if you can do it by yourself, then just do it.

Don't spot the difference cos nothing has change :-) I just have a pedicure and an eyebrow threading.
If you want to have some girly grooming this weekend, don't miss to visit them
From the last signal near to Al Mana Tower (in front of Toys R Us Al Sadd) make U turn then take right before Toys R Us, go straight and you'll find them on the left side, may katabing clinic.
You can call them also for your inquiries: (00974) 44318335
 Oopps I forgot to tell you, men are not allowed inside the saloon. So for gentlemen, you can just stay on the nearest mall or coffee shop while waiting for your girl.
Grooming oneself doesn't mean "kaartehan" its just taking care of yourself.
"You are your great asset. Put time, effort and money into training, grooming and encouraging yourself" - Tom Hopkins
You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/tomhopkins388982.html#kgCbR0MsJiIwpuLI.99
You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/tomhopkins388982.html#kgCbR0MsJiIwpuLI.99
You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/tomhopkins388982.html#kgCbR0MsJiIwpuLI.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless