Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Eyed Bag Tory Burch

"My bag crushes are everywhere, buti pa sa bag ang dami kong crush e bakit parang sa human wala..." tha's one of my status post in FB last week.

FACT: I really love bags 
Brand/s: I'm not into particular brand, branded man or hindi ok lang as long as hindi imitation. 

I'd rather have a low class brand than to have a high end fake brand bags.
Don't get me wrong guys, its my personal view. I don't care if someone is using a fake or not, what's my opinion lang is sino namang lolokohin ko kung gagamit ako ng fake di ba and aside ang gusto ko talaga yung long lasting quality.
Inspired bags are different from imitation bags
Inspired bag means look "almost" the same in appearance with the original but in some ways there are still difference and aside inspired bags doesn't have any brand labels on it unlike na imitation bags na malinaw pa sa sikat ng araw ang mga nakasulat or nakalagay na name ng brands.
In inspired bags ang gusto mo yung design and you're not after to be labelled as original kapag imitation or Class A its clear that you're after to the brand.
I'd rather have an inspired bag that to have class A. Ikaw?
So much for bag info :-) Just read HERE if you want to know more about bags.

I love big bags no wonder I'm getting madly in love with totes and since I saw the Tory Burch  Ella tote bag I told to myself "pag-iipunan kita"
I'm just an ordinary employee I mean kahit OFW na sabi nila malaki daw ang sweldo then single pa so mabibili lang ng gusto well guys, if there's one lesson in life I remind myself always to prioritize my priority. Sabi nga nila hindi panghabambuhay ang pag-aabroad so kahit sana konti lang makapagsave monthly. The formula: Salary - Savings +Remittance = Expenses

Sabi nga kapag gusto natin may paraan so parang kapag may gusto rin tayong bilhin kaya din nating pagipunan unless you are expecting that someone will give you :-) e on my case wala, sariling sikap hehehe
 My first Tory Burch Ella Tote Bag - Black
I'm not fond of black bags, among may bag mabibilang ang black some are gift nga lang, ang feeling ko kasi boring ang black, parang ordinary lang. But with my TB Ella ay wagas for the first time hindi ako nagpalit ng bag straight for two weeks! Its so comfortable to bring din you can carry with your shoulder or just put in on your wrist or hold it with your hand. And since its tote, its super spacious talaga, and knowing me naman ay I have a lot of things na dala lagi sabi nga ng mga friends ko and mga nakakakita sa akin parang buong kwarto ko raw dala ko na..hindi naman po :-)

Tory Burch Ella Tote bag details and fit:
  • Nylon with PVC.
  • Magnetic snap closure.
  • Double top handles with 6.5" (17 cm) drop.
  • Interior zip pocket and two open pockets.
  • Height: 13" (33 cm)
  • Length: 17" (43.18 cm)
  • Depth: 4.5" (11 cm)
And since I'm enjoying my TB bag, I'm eying to have another...if my initiative to save will permit..hahaha


Its almost the same with the one I have but the TB logo is smaller and place near on the snap closure. Let's see if I can get it, and if I did for sure malalaman nyo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless