Saturday, April 13, 2013

Meet my Bro!

If you are not the only child in the family, then you celebrated on April 10 the National Siblings Day. I greeted my brother a day late, honestly I'm not aware that there is a celebration as "siblings' day". It's better than late than never :)

Meet my one and only sibling - BJay

1. BJ from his real name Bernardo C. Arellano Jr. a.ka. "ball jack" kasi when he was still a kid mejo malaki ang ulo nya compare sa iba.
2. I love swiss mocha of Mister Donut and even some of my cousins but he doesn't really feel to eat a choco thingy filling. At dahil ayaw pala nya one time (Batangas City day) together with the "tsokolate nasnips" inalis nya si filling at ipinahid sa ilalim ng mesa..hehehe kaloka di man lang sa tissue sa ilalim talaga ng mesa
3. We both love pancit canton + sunny side up egg, sya ang magluluto ako ang maghuhugas ng mga ginamit nya.
4. He had his first girlfriend when he was in grade 5 (if I'm not mistaken) and hindi sya talaga nahiya pinakilala nya talaga sa bahay...hmmm how about JB & Jj (my pamangkins) mamana kaya kay Daddy nila :) at ang tagabili nya ng regalo kami - Daddy, Mommy and me, kaya ang ending one time pumunta kami sa SM as family just to buy big bear from bear cuddlers, and now the bear is in our house na kasi the girlfriend to whom my brother gave the bear is my sister in law na ^_^
5. When he was in kindergarten he has always nanny besides him while his in the classroom andon lang sa labas parents' area si Yaya kaya ang ending ang akala ng mga classmate nya si Yaya ang mother nya. One day he came home to Mommy crying and tell na wag na syang samahan sa school kasi his classmate is bullying him.
6. He is a Jollibee kid, he is a member of Jollibee Kids Club pero never sya nagwork on that food chain instead sa Mc Donalds.
7. He loves to wear big clothes nung teen age sya - from low waist na pants with kadena, big shirts/ jersey, ang hirap kayang maglaba ng damit nya kasi ang bibigat ng pants tapos maarte pa sya sa damit he wants na well ironed ang shirt nya, bawal ang may gusot (e ikaw kaya ang mamalancha)
8. Hinahalo nya ang asukal sa kanin...until now di ko maimagine kung bakit sarap na sarap sya don. Mahilig magpapak ng condensed milk :)
9. He loves to play basketball pero he admitted na kapag nanunuod si Daddy ng games nya ay kinakabahan sya...Daddy is an MVP during his younger days.
10. Kung telebabad ako mas telebabad sya kaya ang ending may schedule kami sa paggamit ng phone especially sa gabi :)

We find it corny to wear color coded shirt when we're young but now we started loving it!
Those were the  first 10 random things I remember about my brother. As we grow older mas narealized namin na if there are two persons na dapat talaga maging magkasundo all the time "kami yon", we often heard from our parents na kami lang in the end rin ang magdadamayan kaya matuto kaming mahalin ang isa't isa. Hindi na nga kami mga bata, he has his own family although minsan may mga tampuhan pa rin but hanggang doon na lang. We already passed the stage na even the pettiest thing is pinagaawayan namin. Distance bring us closer to each other. Ironic but its true. 
May the good Lord continue to shower love and kindness to each other; for our relationship as siblings become more deeper and stronger, I know there will be storms along the way but having a supportive parents and sibling and a great God I know I CAN.
HAPPY SIBLINGS' DAY BRO! 
Thank you for everything. I love you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless